- 3D puzzle world famous architecture model Brandenburg Gate with realistic design & vivid colour
- Sturdy, no scissors or glue required. Easy to assemble. Educational and great decoration item.
- Develop concentration, fine motor, logical thinking, strategic planning, visual & spatial perception
- Length when assembled: 20 cm (8"). Number of pieces: 31 pieces.
- Difficulty level: 2/7. Construction time: 1 hour (time may vary depends on the skills and age).
See more product details Build your very own Architecture model with your family or friends and display it at home or office for all your visitors to admire. The Brandenburg Gate (German: Brandenburger Tor) is a former city gate, rebuilt in the late 18th century as a neoclassical triumphal arch, and now one of the most well-known landmarks of Germany. The Brandenburg Gate is the trademark of Berlin. The main entrance to the city, surrounded by the wall for thirty years, was known throughout the world as a symbol for the division of the city and for the division of the world into two power blocs. Today's international visitors to Pariser Platz come to re-experience this first gateway to the city, and to enjoy the long-denied freedom to walk through this magnificent work of art and look at it up close. The 3D puzzles are made from a high quality pre-cut, reinforced foam cardboard, high quality of design and illustration for reasonable retail price. This product have great educational features in order to develop concentration, fine motor skills, logical thinking skills, strategic planning, visual and spatial perception. We focus on bringing back family members together around a table for hours of leisure and fun.
NiXiM 3D puzzle Brandenburg Gate 20 cm long 8 architecture model B00MEDVOJC